Unknown Unknown Author
Title:
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
The wealthy boyfriends of Vietnam hot girl Both Midu, Angela Phuong Trinh, Diem My 9X have wealthy lovers. Most recently, informa...

The wealthy boyfriends of Vietnam hot girl

9

Both Midu, Angela Phuong Trinh, Diem My 9X have wealthy lovers.


Most recently, information beauties like Midu, Diem My 9x publicly introduce their lovers made public stunned. Simply half of them are wealthy man with enormous assets.
Midu boyfriend owns the luxury cars while half of Diem My 9X bear nor less competitive. Earlier, Angela Phuong Trinh hot girl also boasted many times her boyfriend man.Midu and boyfriend owns several luxury cars
loading...
 Once rumored dating with Ngo Quang Hai director, but said information quickly rejected the declaration Midu new boyfriend. And her boyfriend have been press “lamf unravel” when the couple jointly attend a premiere event in the city.
When asked about the love story, born in 1989 hotgirl flatly refused because not want to bring romance to the press. However, in contrast, her boyfriend did not hesitate to spread romantic image of both at any time, any place.Reportedly, the new boyfriend of Midu hot girl is a prominent university in HCM City. With standing family owned large commercial center “Saigon Square” no surprise that this young man possesses many “luxury cars” from Bentley, Lexus GX570, Ferrari 458 to Roll Royce Phantom …
9

According to the survey, this guy named Phan Thanh. The total value of the collection “luxury cars” This amounted to about 60 billion.
7
Diem My 9X và boyfriend “rich man”
Is very reticent in romance but recently, Diem My 9x public decided hitters boyfriend. At the birthday party of sister Thuy Hang, Thuy Hanh she proudly showed off her half.

According to the disclosure her boyfriend named Nguyen Khanh Duy. He studied Masters at the British  and is director of a private company in Saigon. Although no one talks about but Diem My lover ever published intimate photos and gift individual love on Facebook. Earlier, when Diem My 9X hot girl attend some events he regularly shuttle but are very secret.

According nickname on individual they identify themselves as “black bear and polar bear”. Both also regularly update the pictures feelings for each other.

8
When shared on his half, she once said: “My Diem think an actor should be to focus on the audience rather than his private life roles. What about showing people love, it is the opinion of each person; Diem My own selves do not want to express a love story to the newspapers. ” Hot girl said.
Angela Phuong Trinh hot girl and turbulent love affairs
loading...
Not only famous for scandals that the circumstances of Angela Phuong Trinh also caused not press consuming less paper and ink.
At the beginning of 2012, when replying to rumors boyfriend notorious playboy and have many amorous relationship, she was not the word advocate: “He has told me about that, about the the woman he once loved. I think that it is normal because who does not like that, moreover he was older so of course before I know, he should know this one, each other. I think just not taking advantage of each other in any relationship is okay “, hot girl share.
9
But shortly thereafter she had voiced regret: “On the emotional story, I’m still not completely stable  sentimen when break up him. Not because I was loved, that after the breakup, I found myself too much wrong. I wish I would not do so, not “commend” him so much. I know a lot of facts about him after the relationship ended. “
loading...
Phuong Trinh hot girl also affirmed: “I always want to love a man more mature than her, but not the older man. The difference in age makes difficult to reconcile both in the love “.
Although the love affair of her staggering come and go are so fast make fans hardly know about the origins and identity of the other guys man.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top